Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Wondering if green powder drink is OK while pregnant

Wondering if green powder drink is OK while pregnant

Patient: Hi, I just found out that I’m pregnant and I was wondering if green drink powder is OK to drink while pregnant….? Like HealthForce Nutritionals Vitamineral Green or Orac-Energy Protein Greens by Paradise Herbs. Thank you and I appreciate your help!

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Hello,I think it is safe to drink the powder , if you are taking it from the second trimester and not before 14 weeks. no form of supplement is required in the first 3 months of pregnancy but just folic acid tabs.I hope i have answered your query in detail,wishing you good health,regards