Wondering if I could be pregnant

Q: 10 days roughly past ovulation. Back pain, sharp pains that are off and on in my breasts, cramps, and light headedness. Won't ovulate without clomid so never feel this way. Pregnant?

Symptoms:  Back pain, cramps, off and on light headedness, off and on sharp pains in breasts.

A:   Pregnancy is caused as a result of sexual intercourse only if it occurs withing one's so called "fertile period". The fertile period of a woman is determined by analyzing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the menstrual cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released.
A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. One such marker is human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), that is produced by the trophoblast cells of the fertilised ova (eggs). While hCG is a reliable marker of pregnancy, it cannot be detected until after implantation; this results in false negatives if the test is performed during the very early stages of pregnancy. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization. False negative readings can occur when testing is done too early. Quantitative blood tests and the most sensitive urine tests usually begin to detect hCG shortly after implantation, which can occur anywhere from 8 to 10 days after ovulation. Ovulation, in some women, may not occur at a predictable time in the menstrual cycle, however. A number of factors may cause an unexpectedly early or late ovulation. This holds true especially for women with a history of irregular menstrual cycles.
Sometimes the Urine Pregnancy Test kits take some time to detect the HCG in urine. Thus it is advisable to repeat the test at serial intervals more than once to confirm or negate pregnancy. Your symptoms are diverse and do not point towards any single diagnosis. Back-pain, cramps in the abdomen, sharp pain in breasts are all not normal. Please consult a physician and get investigated for the problems. You may need specialist referral if your GP feels.