Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Wondering whether i am pregnant or not

Wondering whether i am pregnant or not

Patient: Hi my name is maria im 17 yrs old and i have some questions on whether i could be pregnant. my boyfriend and i had protected sex on Nov 12 and my last period was on october 24. This was my first time ever having sex and he felt something wet while having sex he pulled out and had i had bled. the problem is that he had came in me while having sex and when he pulled out im not sure if he got cum on his hands because then he fingered me. I have been extremely late on my period and i took two pregnancy tests and both came out negative. i have been feeling bloated, constipation, cramps, & lower back ache also my breasts have felt sore. I really need some answers please reply as soon as possible.

Symptoms: Bloating, cramps, back aches, constipation

Doctor: Hello,thanks for contacting askthedoctor.ocmIf the pregnancy tests have come negative then there is no pregnancy at all . The symptoms of bloating , constipation, cramps and low backache which you are experiencing form a part of syndrome called premenstrual syndrome which is common before onset of menses. You may wait for a week for your menses to return and if they don’t then you may contact your physician to consider giving you a withdrawal bleed with progesterones as pregnancy is ruled out.I hope i have answered your query.wishing you good health,regards