Worried

Patient

Q: I have three different spots on my boob I have questions about.
1.) above my left boob there is a spot that looks like a bruise but if you feel it it's rough and kind of feels like dry skin
2.) I have a spot in my right breast that appeared right after working out, I think it's a blister ( it's a yellowish color and has tints of red in places)
3. ) right above the blister is a little red spot and I can see what looks like blood vessels around it

Should I be concerned about any of the spots and whatshouldvido to get rid of them. My bright boob was a little sore yesterday when the blister appeared but it's not as bad now.

Doctor