Worried about an overactive sympathetic nervous system

Q: I'm currently suffering from a few minor medical issues, however they are beginning to affect my mental health as a result. These issues are severe premature ejaculation, constantly sweaty palms and feet and an overactive bladder which is causing me to have to go to the toilet a lot.

The main question I want answered though, is whether or not these problems could be due to an overactive sympathetic nervous system , as I have seen links between all of them, and I was just wondering if I should be worried about this and if it can be treated if the nervous system is the underlying factor?

Symptoms:  Severe Premature Ejaculation
Overactive bladder
Constantly sweaty palms and feet