Worried about being pregnant

Q: So me and my boyfriend were hanging out one day an he wanted to have sex but I didn't. He tried to have sex with me an put the tip of his penis on my vigina. An I believe it had precum on it. It only stayed there for about 28 seconds as I told him no. Is there a possibility I could be pregnant

A:   Thank you for your question. Pre-ejaculatory fluid does indeed contain sperm and therefore has the potential of fertilizing and ovum resulting in pregnancy. There is a very remote chance that your encounter could result in pregnancy. We recommend that you await to see if you get your menstrual period on time, or observe it is late or absent. Furthermore, if you develop symptoms such as abdominal discomfort, nausea, breast tenderness, bloating we recommend that you proceed to go to your doctor to have a pregnancy test conducted to be certain if you are pregnant.

Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com