Worried about being pregnant.

Patient

Q: Hey. I'm 14 years old and I know its too young and I'm really not proud of this. I didn't really have sex with my boyfriend but we have been doing oral sex. The third of September I was giving him a hanjob while he was fingering me and then he came he put his dick inside his pants because he didn't want to stain my bed sheet. After that he started fingering me again.
I'm worried sick that I might have gotten pregnant from that. I'm irregular with my period and I'm also very late every time. I don't really pay attention to the days I ovulate. There was one time where I didn't get my period for almost a month.
I've been googling and searching up stuff about the chances of me being pregnant but I haven't gotten any sore breasts, need to vomit, or cravings for food. And I'm also not tired.
What I have gotten is brown yellowish stains in my underwear or white milky stains. And I also feel like my periods coming but it isn't.
Please help me!!

Symptoms:  Symptoms- brownish/yellowish stains in my underwear, white milky stains in my underwear on the top of my vagina. The feeling that my period is coming but every time I check it isn't.
Doctor

A:   It is unlikely that you could be pregnant as sperm survives for only few minutes on dry surfaces when exposed to air. However if you have missed your periods it would be a good idea to take a pregnancy test.
Delayed menses can be caused by a variety of reasons other than pregnancy. Worry and stress about pregnancy may also sometimes delay the periods.
The best way to find out is to take a home pregnancy test. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in a woman's urine. Specifics may vary for each pregnancy test, so one must read the instructions on the pack carefully. Be careful to note the method of collecting the urine, the length of time one needs to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether one is pregnant or not.
These pregnancy tests are up to 99 percent accurate and reliable. If the test reads negative, stop worrying about pregnancy. For the future, remember that you can completely avoid this kind of stress and anxiety simply by using contraceptives. Stay protected and stay stress-free.