Worried about breast health

Q: Hi,

I have previously had sex when the other person was a bit too rough on my breasts. After having sex I found there was a lot of bruising, yellow, green and purple bruises. My nipples and areolas even bled a bit. I have noticed since that my breasts and areolas have changed shape, one breast is slightly saggier than the other (the nipple is pointing lower) and my areolas are more uneven than they used to be. My nipples have even changed. They seem a bit discolored on close inspection (there are two different tones of pink).
My question is: could this have caused my milk glands in my breasts to be injured or ruptured, making it difficult to breast feed in the future (if I have children)?