Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Worried about carcinoid, or possibly MEN1 related, tumors causing my

Worried about carcinoid, or possibly MEN1 related, tumors causing my

Patient: Worried about carcinoid, or possibly MEN1 related, tumors causing my symptoms.

Doctor: HiThanks for you query.May I please know your symptoms in detail and in chronological order so that I can correlate your clinical presentation with the text-book picture.The commonest symptoms of carcinoid syndrome are:- Skin flushing. The skin on your face and upper chest feels hot and changes color.-Facial skin lesions-Diarrhea which can not be explained-Difficulty in breathing-Fast heartbeats.MEN I and MEN II are still further difficult to diagnose. A high degree of suspicion makes it possible in some cases.Please tell all your symptoms and thoughts so that we can continue our discussion.