Worried about carcinoid, or possibly MEN1 related, tumors causing my

Q: Worried about carcinoid, or possibly MEN1 related, tumors causing my symptoms.

A:   Hi
Thanks for you query.
May I please know your symptoms in detail and in chronological order so that I can correlate your clinical presentation with the text-book picture.
The commonest symptoms of carcinoid syndrome are:
- Skin flushing. The skin on your face and upper chest feels hot and changes color.
-Facial skin lesions
-Diarrhea which can not be explained
-Difficulty in breathing
-Fast heartbeats.
MEN I and MEN II are still further difficult to diagnose. A high degree of suspicion makes it possible in some cases.

Please tell all your symptoms and thoughts so that we can continue our discussion.