Worried about fallopian tube pregnancy risk

Patient

Q: I took 4 sequential pregnancy tests, all positive (digital says yes). The fifth test was a doctors urine and came out negative. Waiting results of blood test. Took another home test after doctors and was barely faint positive (as opposed to stronger lines). Does this mean that I have miscarried? Was I ever pregnant?
I am worried about etopic, because I have undiagnosed pain in the ovary area, and the doctors in my home town will set up a gyno appointment, only for the gyno to have no record of referral.. it is very frusterating and I am giving up.
There is a doctor shortage in my area, and you will not get a specialist appointment without a referral..

Doctor