Worried about my recent sugsr struggles

Q: I have not been diagnosed with anything yet but have seen a Doctor. Waiting for blood test results now. I have been experiencing some things off and on for about a month now. At random times I will start feeling light headed, break out in a pouring sweat and get jittery. Then at times I just get a feeling there is an elephant sitting on my chest and my heart will sometimes beat hard and fast during this and feel like it is going to pop out of my neck. Last Sunday morning I ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast and shortly after I broke out in a sweat and started feeling light headed and jittery. My husband is a diabetic so just out of curiosity I checked my sugar with his device during this. It was 38. I have since then been checking it when I have these episodes. It hasn't been that low again but did get to 47 on Wednesday. Yesterday and today it ranges from 58 and even got as high as 206. What can be causing this? I don't eat a lot of junk food nor do I pig out on carbs. I am generally a healthy person. I am worried about this and will be glad to find out what's going on so maybe it can be "fixed".

Symptoms:  sweats, jittery, light headed, fast heart beat, pressure on chest