Worried about not been able to hear fetal heartbeat

Q: I had a scan two weeks ago at fifteen weeks pregnant and all was well ive been listening to babys heartbeat and kicking sound on my angel doppler but now at seventeen weeks i cant find heartbeat or hear any sound of baby kicking really worried dont see my midwife till jan and three weeks till my next scan

A:   Fetal movements before 25 weeks may not be easily discernible. As your baby grows, you'll be able to better distinguish his or her movements. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommends noting the time it takes for your baby to make 10 movements. You should feel at least 10 movements within a two-hour period.
If you don't feel your baby move 10 times by the end of two hours, try again later in the day. Then if you still can't feel 10 movements in two hours, or your baby is much less active than normal, you may need to call your health care provider. Your doctor can do a nonstress test to check your baby's heart rate and movements.