Worried about penile atrophy and thrombus in penile vein


Q: Hello

I am a 20 year old male, extremely healthy with no past medical history. My concern is with my penis. I am a chronic masterbater and now I am starting to see some unpleasant changes in my penis. the foreskin is always red, spider veins have started to show under the skin, I think I may have damaged a large vein on the side because it has become engorged, when it is erect Ive noticed not only is it curved, but it is also quite soft compared to before, and when its flaccid it is MUCH smaller than it used to be. I think I may be experiencing Penile atrophy. Also, I think I may have some sort of thrombus because there are also a couple of veins that are extremely solid. My question is do you know of any medicines or creams that can naturally heal my penis by restoring blood flow and increasing the size back to normal? Thanks for your help.

Symptoms:  Read description

A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am...

Q: I have had clear discharge from my penis for about two months it started 3 days after i had oral/anal sex. Since 3 we...

Q: Any chance of getting a std from a handjob from a massage place? I got one 2 weeks ago, and for some time I feel a li...

Q: Tarted a new pill pack on October 4th (I think I started a few hours late, but less than 24 hours). Had sex on 9th ni...

Q: My husband and I havent had sex in the past 8 months. I'm 30 years old and my husband is 30 as well. Everytime we try...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon