Worried about pregnancy!!

Patient : I had unprotected sex with a guy, but he pulled about before ejeculating though i know this isnt a really safe method. I am on the pill, but i continued taking it after 3 weeks, for an extra week to avoid my period. Could this mean i could be pregnant? i cant take a pregnancy test easily as i dont want to tell my mom...
Doctor :   I know your concern about pregnancy; in my opinion it would be unlikely for you to become pregnant after reading your na rration. However you should know that there are no 100% effective contraceptive methods and even if you are taking pills, there is a small chance of becoming pregnant. Like I said before, the chances of pregnancy in your case are minimal but I would suggest you to use barrier methods such as condoms not only to avoid pregnancy but also probable STD’s. I wish you the best.

Guest: but i was on my period when it happened?
Guest: Dear doctor Iam 15 weeks preganant and is worried about the pain Iam having down below it come and goes just wondering if it some to be worried bout am cause I had.To miscarriage and been try to get pregant for 2 years this is my