Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Worried about pregnancy through manual sex.

Worried about pregnancy through manual sex.

Patient: My girlfriend and I were fooling around and I was worried that she may become pregnant from having pre ejaculate on my hands. My hands were always dry and I never went in that deep, maybe half a finger. Im not completely sure if there was pre ejaculate on my hands, but I just want to know the chances of pregnancy even if their were a tiny bit (which was wiped off) and then having the dry finger go into the vagina.

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.The possibility of pregnancy is less according to your desc ription.But, if there was any spermatozoa on your finger and if your girlfriend was around the period of her ovulation at that time, there is some possibility of pregnancy.If she misses her expected date of periods, let her go for urine pregnancy test once to find out the possibility of pregnancy.Take care.