Worried about sti's and std's.

Patient : Is it possible to get a infection or std from a hand job? went to a massage parlor (first time) a week ago, and my penis seems sore and uncomfortable since. I pee more often and when i ejaculate i have gelatinous yellowish sperm mix with regular sperm.
Symptoms:  More often sensation to pee, sore penis, yellowish hard semen once ejaculated.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to ATD. If you only got a handjob and the person's hand was clean, then the chance of STI is ve ry low. If she gave a Blow Job as well, it is possible that you may get an STI. I recommend that you confirm if you have an STI by getting it checked. If you have an STI, get treated for it. Wishing you a speedy recovery.