Worried about sti's and std's.

Q: Is it possible to get a infection or std from a hand job?
went to a massage parlor (first time) a week ago, and my penis seems sore and uncomfortable since.
I pee more often and when i ejaculate i have gelatinous yellowish sperm mix with regular sperm.

Symptoms:  More often sensation to pee, sore penis, yellowish hard semen once ejaculated.

A:   Thank you for writing to ATD.

If you only got a handjob and the person's hand was clean, then the chance of STI is very low. If she gave a Blow Job as well, it is possible that you may get an STI.

I recommend that you confirm if you have an STI by getting it checked. If you have an STI, get treated for it.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.