Worried about the chances of me being pregnant.

Patient

Q: I am wondering of the chances of me being pregnant. About two weeks ago my boyfriend and I were intimate and the tip of his penis touched my vaginal opening for a few seconds, but we quickly stopped as we had no protection. The following morning about 9-11 hours later I took plan B just to be safe. A few days later we were fooling around and doing what I've heard is called 'outer-course'. There was no direct contact with the vaginal opening and no sperm involved.

About 2 weeks have started to experience tender breasts, cramps and other pain throughout my body and am worried that I might be pregnant. I am worried that either the plan B didn't work, or that there may have been pre-cum that could have leaked into my vaginal opening through outer-course.

I am wondering what the chances are that I could be pregnant from the situations I described.

ps. I have not missed my period yet but am expecting it in a about a week.

Symptoms:  Tender breasts, cramps and body aches
Doctor