Worried about urine analysis outcome numbers

Patient : I am 62 years old. Female. Recently had a urine analysis done. The test results said: leukocytes were 250 and protein was .3 In March of last year leukocytes were "trace." and protein was "neg" What does this mean? I don't know if this makes a difference but I drink very little water and don't go and urinate as often as I should when I am busy at work. I have not been sexually active for the past few years. I don't seem to have any symptoms. As I mentioned I cannot see my doctor for 10 days and need to know if I should be worried? The leukocytes are SO HIGH;
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history and concerns. The most probable reasons for the change in the urinalysis are: - Holding urine for too much time allows the urine to stay for a longer time in the urinary bladder and allows the infection and ultimately Leukocytes/White blood cells to increase. - Overall infection in the urinary tract can lead to these findings. - Other causes like blockage in the urinary tract and so on. - Reduced fluid intake accentuates the problem. The increase in leukocytes itself can raise the urine protein levels or can be an effect of a kidney infection. I would advise you the following in such a situation: First of all to give urine sample in a sterile container for culture and sensitivity before starting any antibiotic to get a proper reports. Clinical evaluation and examination by an Urologist. Ultrasonography of the whole abdomen, particularly for the genitourinary system. Tests of blood: routine, sugar, urea and creatinine as as needed after a clinical examination. Antibiotics till you get a complete cure. Increase the fluid intake and to pass urine at least 4-5 times a day and never to hold urine back. Rest of the treatment as per the reports and clinical evaluation. Till you see a Doctor you may please increase your fluid intake and re-tests urine after 3 days; if possible consult another Doctor to get the tests and clinical evaluation done. I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis, and get a proper further treatment. Please feel free to ask for more or if you need further clarifications or if you feel there is a gap of communication.