Worried and ineed of direction for help

Q: I have had a discharge from my rectum of what looks like a little blood an puss mix. it has been going on for about a month... I have been to the er twice, first time they told me it was cellulitis and gave me antibiotics, it eased up but never went away, then the second time they told me it was just a hemroid. over the past couple days I have noticed that when in certain positions it drains more... while sitting on the toilet i did a check with my fingers and found what felt like a lump and it was very tender, I can push my finger into the area on the knott and i can feel buubles like liquid and when i move my finger closer to my anal opening puss comes out, after cleaning the area i inserted a finger into my rectum and noticed there is a small whole just inside my anal opening and that is were the puss is coming from... I have no idea what this is why i have it and how to get rid of it, let alone what kind of dr to go to... can you please help?

Symptoms:  tenderness and puss and blood drainage from rectum