Worried I have an eating disorder, Unsure what is wrong. lost nearly three stone in nine months

Q: I'm really worried i have an eating disorder.. I've lost a lot of weight in the past 6 months and when asked if i want food, i often decline because ''i can't be bothered to eat''.. I often find myself feeling ill after eating and usually refuse to eat at all if i am upset, angry or frustrated, which is alot of the time. My friends are really worried about me and i don't know what is wrong :( but most of the time i generally just do not want to eat because i cannot be bothered or i am scared i will feel ill..