Worried of an un planned pregnancy at a young age.

Patient : I had unprotected sex on my period and i'm sure some of his ejaculation went inside me, however i heard its a low chance of getting pregnant on your period. A few weeks later around my ovulation time i had un protected sex twice, and he used the pull out method. I have a strict 28 day cycle and i'm basically never late. i am now 5 days late. I went to the doctors and took a pregnancy test when i was 1 day late and it turned out negative. I have been having white discharge for about a week now, and mild cramping here and there. I have also been on anti-biotics a few days before my period was meant to be due and i heard that can make it late. Moral of the story, am i pregnant?! Im 16, i really do not want to be! i am meant to be starting birth control if my period ever comes!
Symptoms:  Mild cramping, increased white discharge
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Pull out or the withdrawal method if used correctly has no chances of pregnancy. However, timing is important and that is what contributes to the failure rates. Since the pregnancy test was negative recently, there is no chance of pregnancy. It is just delayed because of stress and the infection. You will get your period soon. Hope this was helpful, Regards