Worried that I might be pregnant

Patient : Hiya I was wondering if you could help me please? I had sexual intercourse 7 months ago and I've had a period every month since then and this month I am a week late. But a few days ago I took two pregnancy tests the first one was negative when I first did it but when I went back to look at the test it showed positive. But when I did the second test that showed up as negative even a few hours later it still showed negative. So do you think I could be pregnant or not?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you got regular menstrual periods after intercourse, the po ssibility of pregnancy is very less. Urine pregnancy test result should be read immediately after adding urine, after some time it may show a line but that shouldn't be considered. As your second test also gave negative result, pregnancy is unlikely. Take care.