Worse ever pain in back

Patient

Q: Hello,
I would like to ask a question related which is related to my mother's health. she is having
major pain in her right back near a height of heart which is major. this happened two years
ago as well but right behind heart and that was unbearable too. this time she is having on the same height of heart but on right side.
we have consulted some doctors In our country but its been 20 days she is not having any
recovery and it getting more worse. she is taking medicine of her health regarded but for this pain
she is applying some pain relief creams, some pain killers and also a bottle with warm water to effected area in her back. can u please suggest what kind of pain is that I am explaining her medical history which she has been gone through which is
she has angina pain in 2009
angiography 2010
by pass 2010 (three walls blocked)(operated by top surgeon Dr. akhtar From NMC Karachi Pakistan
angioplasty 2009 (two springs was fixed inside her veins) by Dr. Tariq Ashraf From NMC Karachi
pain in right behind her heart(more than 2 weeks) ended with aftershock
no B.P was found, no heart beat found by apparatus, was in C. C.U for five days
all precautions taken by cardiologists to take her out this situation but pain was still there
so moved to I.C.U in NMC Karachi Pakistan and C.T.Angio done and checked by Dr anees
to find if its angina pain or what symptom is that. but no result found
she came back home taking all medicine but pain was still there but after 1 week more of
shocking pain its was gone by itself (I am saying this because after ct angio and taking all
medicines the pain was there)
now the pain is back after two years but right side this time.
can you please diagnose what type of pain is this . is it heart related ? muscular pain or what
if its heart so she has been consulted by Cardio dr. taking medicine but no recovery.
if its muscular pain so she is using pain killers and warm bottle water and creams
kindly suggest something to find out what to do now .
will be thank full and appreciated
usman

Symptoms:  pain in back right side, on the height of heart
Doctor

A:   Your mother has pain in chest with a previous history of angina and was treated for that. She again complaints of similar pain. Chest pain could be due to heart, musculo skeletal i.e. chest wall, gastritis or due to neuralgia or rarely herpes zoster. From the history given, pain is not cardiac or musculo skeletal. Mostly it could be a neuralgic or neuropathic pain. Consult a general physician or neurologist for further evaluation of cause and get treated accordingly.