Would a three lead ECG show a NSTEMI?

Patient : Would a three lead ecg show a NSTEMI? If so what would the voltage criteria be?
Would a three lead ECG show...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. NSTEMI would be evident on these 3 leads only if the MI i f has occurred is on the walls of the heart which represent the available leads. For example, if there is infarction in the inferior wall of the heart the findings would be in lead II, III and aVF. NSTEMI is diagnosed when there are ST-T changes in ECG associated with Cardiac Enzymes elevates or Troponin T positive. In the ECG you have attached, there is no markings about the leads. So it's very difficult to comment about the abnormalities based on this as different leads have different normal and abnormal variations. One needs to get a 12 lead ECG to rule out any evidence of infarction or ischemia. I hope it helps. If you have any further query, please ask me. Stay Healthy.