Would I know if I have a std by nowhad

Patient: Would I know if I have a std by now.had oral sex many times when 15 with male friend, it’s been 3 years 9 months since.over the years Ive had a recurrent itchy rash on one hand and both feet. Comes and goes. Dr. Said its ezcema but I never told her about my sexual experiences.would I be aware if I have a std by now?

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.If you had oral sex Then it would result in Std over the part in contact only.It would not affect one hand and two feet like this.As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is fungal infection of skin known as Two feet and one hand syndrome.In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antifungals like clotrimazole cream and tablet fluconazole/terbinafine / itraconazole.It usually first involves feet followed by dominant hand involvement due to use of hand to scratch the itchy feet.You may discuss my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay healthy

Patient: Is my ezcema a symptom of a std? Also a couple years ago I had a red sore on penile shaft-don’t exactly remember what it looked like or when it showed up. I never showed the doctor that sore. Finally I had a rash resembling jock itch under scrotum, it came when I got really sweaty playing sports but went away. Do you think I have a std?