Would it be that i have asthma

Patient

Q: Its getting a bit worst normally everynight when i go to be i get awaken with a chronic cough and weezing i have trouble catching my breath and thru the day i have a itchy nose and my eyes get puffy.

Doctor

A:   I understand your concern about possible asthma episode. In my opinion, to make the diagnosis of Asthma you must have to be evaluated by your physician for a more detailed consultation including history, physical exam and possible lung function testing.
Also it appears that you are having an allergic reaction that might appear to be asthma. In the meantime I would suggest you to drink plenty of fluids; you might also want to try over the counter antihistamines until your doctor rules out other possibilities and treatment. I wish you a prompt recovery.