Would seven days of the pill cover me after two missed pills?

Patient

Q: Before me and my husband got married, I was taking the birth control medication Enpresse, and I was under the impression that my period had to end before i started another pack. I was never told or read that i had to take them every day, even if my period didn't come. So during that time i more than likely missed two days of the next pack, waiting my period to end. Me and my husband are almost 100% sure that i was on the birth control for 7 days by the time our wedding night came. I hadn't taken 2 pills the days i missed the pills, cause i was unaware I was missing pills at the time. What is the possibility that if I had ovulated at that time that the ovulation would have been done and the egg dying by the time of our wedding night? Weird question, but I'm a little concerned on that note.

Doctor