Would the morning after be worth getting if engaged in

Patient

Q: Would the morning after be worth getting if engaged in unprotected sex approx 9 or 10 days after getting a positive ovulation predictor test? Or is it far enough past when ovulation should have taken place. Period is due in 6 days. Ovulation normally occurs between day 14 and 16 of cycle and cycle is normally 30 to 31 days long. It's been about 4 hrs since intercourse.

Doctor

A:   Hi,

If you are having regular 30 to 31 days length menstrual cycles, the possibility of conception is less six days before menstruation.
And as you got ovulation prediction test positive nine days before, if the test was accurate, till this time ovum may not survive.
So, you may not need emergency contraceptive pill.

Take care