Would the treatment of an NGU also clear up gonorrhea

Patient

Q: Would the treatment of an NGU also clear up gonorrhea or chlamydia?

Symptoms:  Burning urinating, discharge from penis head, soreness and discomfort in groin, frequently urinating.
Doctor

A:   Hi.

Noted your history of burning urinating, discharge from penis head, soreness and discomfort in groin, frequently urinating.
Most of the medicines will be equally effective in all the three conditions, metronidazole needs to be added with the antibiotic and you will be fine. This way treatment of NGU can clear gonorrhea and chlamydia.
Use protection during sex, and get your partner also treated the same way that you are taking the treatment.