Would this be possible

Patient

Q: After reading on Wikipedia about this plant, I became more interested. I am not sure how much of this is true but this is a snippet from a document that was written on palm leaves (citation at bottom of thread):

"To take the tuberous root of Pueraria with big leaves, pound and blend with cow’s milk. The benefits of this medicine is to support memory, talk big, and be able to remember three books of the astrology, make the skin smooth like six year old kid, live more than 1,000 years and parasite diseases are not able to be of trouble"

Anyway. I am a male and I would like to obtain a "female" body, but still have fully functioning testes that would be able to produce sperm. I want to be able to reproduce in the future, and at the same time have a "feminine" body.

Would this be possible?

After doing much research it seems that Pueraria Mirifica causes men to become sterile, but weather this is permanent or not I am not sure.

I am thinking to try using Pueraria Mirifica and Maca root (in order to have sperm be produced)

- "Men who use Maca have been seen to have an increased libido and healthy sperm." (I took this out of a website, which I sourced in this thread)

This is a regime I may want to try that I found in a thread on a different site which I also cited below But I changed it a bit by adding Maca root to it. Here is how it goes as follows:

- One tab of Pueraria Mirifica and Maca root, every other day for 2 weeks
- Two tabs of Pueraria Mirifica and Maca root every other day (morning/night) 4-6 weeks
- Two tabs of Pueraria Mirifica and Maca root a day from there on out

Was adding Maca root to this regime a good idea? (The original regime can be seem in the third citation I have below)

Also I am not sure how much one "tab" is, I suppose to be fertile the consumption would have to be limited or taken very slowly at first?

In conclusion; my main goal is to obtain a "female" body while still having fully functioning testes, that could produce sperm. I want to be able to reproduce. Would this be possible with the regime I have above? Should i make changes to it? Would it work? Any tips? Thank you.