Would you please share with me the expected symptoms

Patient : Would you please share with me the expected symptoms for this scenario? A functioning alcoholic consumes 1.75 liters of alcohol every 4 days, in the form of multiple straight shots every evening until blacking out. They suddenly stop drinking altogether. To what extent would withdrawal symptoms be present?
Doctor :   Hi Thank you for the question, Alcohol withdrawal syndrome (AWS) is the name for the symptoms that occur when a hea vy drinker suddenly stops or significantly reduces their alcohol intake. With AWS, you may experience a combination of physical and emotional symptoms, from mild anxiety and fatigue to nausea. If you suddenly stop drinking, or significantly reduce the amount of alcohol you drink, it can cause a number of symptoms. These include anxiety, insomnia, heart rate changes, increased blood pressure, and delirium. These are the symptoms: -tremors -anxiety -nausea and/or vomiting -headache -increased heart rate -sweating -irritability -confusion -insomnia -nightmares. If you have severe AWS symptoms, it is a medical emergency. Then you may have to seek medical care. I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.