Wrist Pain

Patient : I have a painful wrist which i cannot put any pressure on and ibuprofen isn't easing the pain?

Q: Fell on tile on side of my head a couple of days ago and it is a little swollen and tender when i sleep on my side or...

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the...

Q: I have mild stomach pain and have abs blood in stool started a few hours ago it's not just covered the whole bowel mo...

Q: Hello...My granddaughter was here earlier and ate 3 sausages. She said later they tasted funny and got sick 7 hrs lat...

Q: Hello, I had a 1" bite of a breakfast sausage. Earlier it made my grandaughter get sick. I didn't know. Can I ge...

218

173

138

98