Wrong information from Plastic Surgeons on Realself.com

Q: Why are Plastic Surgeons using breast implants in a revision as single patient use and reuseing them and telling their patients it is okay, when Breast implants are clearly labeled Single use. Here is the diefference

Single patient use devices
A medical device that is intended for single-patient use means that the device may be used for more than one episode of use on one patient only.
Single use devices
A single use device is a medical device that is intended to be used on an individual patient during a single procedure and then discarded. Medical devices that are for single use must be clearly labeled with the words do not reuse.Terms for do not reuse are single use or use only once.