XR LUMBAR SPINE AP AND LATERAL FINDINGS

Patient

Q: I have not been able to get someone to explain to me what the following finding and impression statement means. I'd like to know if these findings are good or bad:
NOTE: I also have Scoliosis/Crooked Spine which my doctor says is hereditary.

Symptoms:  Rotational scoliosis is seen with apex at L1/L2 levels on the left side. There is also minimal multilevel facet degeneration most prominent at the L4/L5 and L5/S1 levels. No acute vertebral abnormality is seen. The posterior elements are intact. Degenerative osteophytes are noted. The paraspinal soft tissues appear essentially unremarkable.

This was the doctor's Impression:
"Rotational lumbar levoscoliosis with mild facet arthropathy and vertebral spondylosis."
Doctor