Yeast infection cure

Patient: Is there any cure for a yeast infection without going to the gp? i have just come of antibiotics for a throat infection so i think this is the reason.

Doctor: Yeast infection or Candidiasis is a fungus that lives almost everywhere, including in your body. Usually, your immune sy stem keeps yeast under control. If you are sick or taking antibiotics, it can multiply and cause an infection.Women can get vaginal yeast infections, causing itchiness, pain and discharge. Most women can treat yeast infections at home with over-the-counter medications such as Miconazole (Monistat-Derm, Monistat Vaginal), Tioconazole (Vagistat Vaginal), Butoconazole (Femstat), Clotrimazole (Femizole-7, Gyne-Lotrimin)However I would suggest you to consult your gynecologist to rule out other possibilities and to confirm the diagnosis.