Yeast infection or bacterial infection

Q: I'm 18 years old and am somewhat sexually active. I noticed that I have a vaginal discharge with a foul odor in a regular basis but after I end my period I get a mucus clear or cream color discharge that has a really bad odor. It doesn't itch or rts when I pee. What is this? How do I get rid of it?

A:   Both bacterial and yeast infection could present with foul smelling vaginal discharge. I would suggest that you see your health care provider for a microscopy and culture of the discharge and appropriate antibiotics/anti-fungals as necessary.

Guest: Sir, i was recently feeling low and weak few weeks ago, and a spore on my penis . i got the check up from doctor he sugeated me few tablets and anti fungal cream. Yes the spore got a little reduction but now again a tiny dot is araising. Is it yeast decease or herpes . please cure me ,
Thank you