Yeast infection or something else

Patient

Q: Hi it's my first time in this site but I just wanted advice. One or two months ago I started having this red spots on my penis they weren't raised or anything nor did they itch or pain.The spots would go away after a few days. Then I suddenly noticed some odor coming from the penis and some sort of transparent discharge with some urination burning. I also noticed a smell in the toilet water that didn't go away for a few days I really don't know if it was from my urine.
The smell and discharge went away but the next time I had sex with my partner me penis became really red and inflamed with the same small flat spots. They also went away after a few days so I didn't bother very much.
Now one month later I began to notice I cant get hard erections and even my morning erections kind of feels weaker. Also I feel like the foreskin became tighter and my benis is harder only on on it's base.
Bottom line is that some redness on my foreskin reapeared and Im really scared that my penis has something permanent and I would not be able to get hard erections again.
p.s I bought Daktarin miconazole cream 20mg per gram, as I read it could be yeast infection, is it safe to use on my penis head?
Thanks in advance and sorry fore the long post.

Doctor