Yeast infection? Please help me

Patient : Hi, I'm 18 years old (female) and sexually active with my boyfriend. We are both completely clean. Lately though sex has started hurting a lot, I find that if I leave having sex for a week or two then it hurts with entry, my vagina seems to tighten up to the point of the pain of losing my virginity again.. We use lots of lube because of my pain, sometimes I bleed so My sex drive as dropped dramatically. What should I do about this? Also on another note... I've noticed a red little spot on my inner lip of my vagina and it hurts to touch it and it hurts to go to the toilet. I don't know what to do about this or even what it is? Please help me. Could it be a yeast infection?
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I am 32 yr old femae, I have had a history of being diagnosed with overactive bladder 2001(age 19) - 2008, treated wi...

Q: I am a male of 30. I have been experiencing some rashes on my Penis (tip of the penis). The top half of the tip of th...

Q: What do I do about reoccurring yeast infections? For about 2 years now, I've been getting on-and-off yeast infections...

Q: I am suffering yeast infection for a year and i am so worried about my health, i have already taken anti-fungal antib...

Q: I am prone to get yeast infection, by taking drugs containing yeast ,, will that just make it worse?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon