Yeast infection? yes or no?

Q: Hi there, recently, i have had a stingy sensation when i urinate, which hurts as well as a slightly yellow non thick discharge.

I went to the doctor and he said it could be BV, so i got some antibiotics, when i took it i started to feel a little bit itchy around my vagina. Assuming i have a yeast infection??? Though i do not a cottage cheese like discharge and its not ever barely that itchy. could it be a minor yeast infection, or something else! I haven't had sexual intercourse. Only fingering and oral once. Possibly the yeast infection was cause from my partners mouth? He is a virgin so no STD's or anything. Thank you.