Ask The Doctor > Pending > Yeast Infections 2015

Yeast Infections 2015

Patient: I didn’t know I had a yeast infection and gave it to my partner. While Monistat 3 day treatment has basically cleared me up, he is still scaling, itctchy and claims that he has a rash and slight burning. He was using my Monistat and said it wasn’t working, so I looked up somethings online. And now he is using Jock Itch cream – But he’s getting ahead of himself, insisting that it won’t work. I told him to mix the Monistat with White Vinegar and he thinks i’m crazy. What should I do and how long should him and I both go before consulting a doctor in office?

Symptoms: Yeast Infection – Itchy, burning, (for me). Itchy, Burning, Rash, and scaling (for him).

Doctor: