Yellow index fingernail

Patient

Q: Hi, I have noticed that my right index fingernail is turning yellow for a little less than a week. 3 days ago I went to the hospital for feeling pain under my right rib cage. After doing a sono, xray, blood tests, and urine test, they told me it was an inflammation and told me to take 800mg of ibuprofen 3 times a day for about a week. The pain is decreasing I think but I wanted to know if I should be worried about only one fingernail turning yellow.
I do smoke cigarettes (third to half a pack a day) but I am slowly switching to ecigarettes.

Ive also been pretty much insomniac, sleeping only 2 hours a day for the last month or so. I have luckily been able to sleep about 6 hours during the last 3 days so its gettting better but I just want to make sure that one fingernail turning yellow isn't something to worry about.

Doctor