Yellow vaginal discharge, fishy smell, but no infection

Patient : Hi Doctor, I have always had a lot of vaginal discharge but I recently started to notice that it is yellow and smells fishy. So I thought it was a vaginal infection. To make sure, I went to see a doctor and I had a sample of my vaginal discharge cultured. The result was negative. They said I don't have any type of infection. I am concerned about this yellow discharge and the smell. If it's not infection, what could it be? I have never had sex so I am still virgin. Thanks.
Symptoms:  A lot of vaginal discharge, yellow color, fishy smell