Yellowish bad smelling discharge from my penis what is that?

Patient

Q: Yellowish bad smelling discharge from my penis what is that?

Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

You need to get your urine checked immediately. It mostly points towards a urinary tract infection, however, if you have been exposed to STDs, it could be due to gonorrhoea.

I will advise you to consult your local physician and get the tests done to confirm. You need to be put on antibiotics. A good choice antibiotic for such infections would be Tab. Doxycycline 100 mg twice daily for 7 days. The sooner the treatment is initiated the better if there is a possibility of an STD.

Hope this was helpful,