Yellowish bad smelling discharge from my penis what is that?

Patient : Yellowish bad smelling discharge from my penis what is that?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. You need to get your urine checked i mmediately. It mostly points towards a urinary tract infection, however, if you have been exposed to STDs, it could be due to gonorrhoea. I will advise you to consult your local physician and get the tests done to confirm. You need to be put on antibiotics. A good choice antibiotic for such infections would be Tab. Doxycycline 100 mg twice daily for 7 days. The sooner the treatment is initiated the better if there is a possibility of an STD. Hope this was helpful, Regards