Yes I have a question Im 25

Patient

Q: Yes, I have a question. I'm 25. I'm engaged and been trying to conceive for 6 months. My period was due may 14 it was two days light then mild to light bleeding until the 19 then may 22 had ovulation symptoms mild cramping clear stretchy transparent discharge and we've have had intercourse every 2-3 days since June 4 I've had mild cramping gas and very sore boobs this isn't like me to feel when my next period is due June 16. Also everyday headaches and moody. I just need to know if this sounds as if I'm pregnant.

Symptoms:  Yes I have a question. Im 25 my name is melissa im engaged and been trying to concieve for 6 months. My period was due may 14 it was two days light then mild to light bleeding until the 19 then may 22 had ovulation symptoms mild cramping clear stretchy transparent discharge and weve have had intwrcourse every 2-3 days since june 4 ive had mild cramping gas and very sore boobs this isnt like me to feel when my next period is due june 16. Also frequent headaches n moody.I just need to know if this sounds as if im pregnant.
Doctor