Yes I have herpes outbreak on my private part I'm

Q: Yes I have herpes outbreak on my private part I'm a man at the herpes outbreak is gone but it's still a light spot where the outbreak was I want to know with the color come back the outbreak was in January The 10th and I want to know is there any type of ointment that I can put on my private part to get the color back

Symptoms:  Herpes outbreak on my private part
Yes I have herpes outbreak ...-1

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I do not think it is advisable to put anything on your penis. This is because the penis skin is very sensitive and can get damaged easily. Also, a reaction is possible when any kind of cream is used. If you must, please see a Doctor.

Hope this helps you. All the best.