Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Yes I have herpes outbreak on my private part I’m

Yes I have herpes outbreak on my private part I’m

Patient: Yes I have herpes outbreak on my private part I’m a man at the herpes outbreak is gone but it’s still a light spot where the outbreak was I want to know with the color come back the outbreak was in January The 10th and I want to know is there any type of ointment that I can put on my private part to get the color back

Symptoms: Herpes outbreak on my private part

Yes I have herpes outbreak ...-1

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I do not think it is advisable to put anything on your penis. This is because the penis skin is very sensitive and can get damaged easily. Also, a reaction is possible when any kind of cream is used. If you must, please see a Doctor.Hope this helps you. All the best.