Yes I have some discomfort in my right testicle the

Q: Yes I have some discomfort in my right testicle. the pain comes and goes. whenever I take advil the pain goes away

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query, albeit small and specific.

It says you have a pain in the right testicle which subsides on taking Advil (Ibuprofen).
This indicates that you have mild symptoms and may not be serious at the moment but can turn out to be a bigger problems later. This is the need for proper clinical evaluation and have proper test to see what the problems may be.
I would advise you the following:
-Clinical examination by an Urologist or a General Surgeon.
-Tests of blood and urine
-Ultrasonography of the abdomen for urogenital system and scrotum

The proper diagnosis will help to get you the correct advice and treatment. Stop taking Advil as gives you painless time and one tends to forget the intensity that the problem may be serious as Orchitis or cancer of the testis.

I hope this answer helps you.