Yes, I was wondering I was born with a Double

Patient : Yes, I was wondering I was born with a Double Ureter and I have had Surgery on it when I was 5 yrs old but I was never really told what is was and every time I try to look it up online I does not tell me much about it .
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Did you have a double uterus or a double ureter. These are very different organs. Double uterus is known as uterine didelphys. This is where there is a septum between the uterus wall and this does not disappear when you are a baby or a fetus. Hope this helps you