Yesterday afternoon I noticed a cluster of pimple-like bumps right

Patient : Yesterday afternoon I noticed a cluster of pimple-like bumps right below the right side of my jaw line. They don't itch or hurt, and I haven't changed soap or perfume. It's like they just appeared out of no where. I've since taken Benadryl, put Cortisone cream on it and Calamine lotion. It looks like it's gone down a little today, but some bumps are still there. I'm not running a fever and there are no other bumps on any other part of my body. About 12 hours before it appeared, I had an anxiety attack and vomited (because of the anxiety attack), but I'm unsure if that's what caused the cluster of bumps because they didn't appear until 12 hours later. What could it be?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history of development of cluster of pimple-like bumps right below the right side of jaw line. They don't itch or hurt, haven't changed soap or perfume. It's like they just appeared out of nowhere. Taken Benadryl, put on cortisone cream and applied Calamine lotion, gone down a bit. No other symptoms, except has anxiety attack and vomiting 12 hours before the appearance. Please provide me further information: - Your gender and age - Are they filled with fluid or just appearing like fleshy? - Please post clear photographs for me to have possibility of on-the-spot diagnosis. The possibilities are: Seborrhoeic dermatitis. Insect bite or rub / allergic dermatitis rare possibility of herpes. Photographs and further information will help me to give a proper diagnosis and possible treatment. Please provide one.

Patient: I'm female, 36 years old. They aren't filled with fluid, but when I first noticed it yesterday they did look a little raised? I doubt it's herpes since I'm married and there's no history of cheating. The first picture I'm providing is the first picture I took of it yesterday. The second is how it looks currently.
Doctor: Thanks for your feedback and the clear pictures.
The first picture shows the characteristic of folliculitis or just a cuticular infection.
The second one is showing a very good response and regression.
You may continue using Calamine lotion and I hope these will get cleared by tomorrow.
No need to worry.
This is definitely not herpes (this is the benefit of clear pictures you have provided).
I hope this answer helps you.
Patient: What causes folliculitis? I'm just curious. Thank you for your feedback.
Doctor: Folliculitis is usually caused by bacterial infection and can also be caused by other organisms than the bacteria.
The superficial infection gets relieved very soon.