Yesterday, I got a small cut on my hand by

Patient : Yesterday, I got a small cut on my hand by the fence in my school. Will the small cut cause an infection?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. It depends on factors like whether that fence was rusted or dust over it, length and depth of cut, your immunity etc. If you have not taken TT injection in last three years, better to take one dose. If the area of cut becomes painful or redness occurs, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated to rule out infection. Take care.