Yesterday I got really bad sunburned everywhere except for w

Patient : Yesterday I got really bad sunburned everywhere except for where my bathing suit covered and the palms of my hands and feet. So today I decided not to go to church. I have laid in bed since I got back from the lake yesterday around 10pm. So I'm at the house alone and around 25 minutes ago I got up to go to the bathroom. When I stood up I got really light headed and it felt like the room was spinning. I held on to the wall so I could stay standing and finally made it to the bathroom. I could not put me legs straight I had to walk with them bent because every time I tried to straighten them I felt like my thigh muscle was being ripped. Well I sat down on the toilet and when I did I felt like I was going to throw up. I didn't so I done my business and stood back up. I washed my hands by holding on the sink with my elbows and then started walking back to bedroom using the same procedure ad before. When I made it back I laid down and started hear a ringing in my ear and the room started spinning again. Well the room finally stopped spinning but I can still faintly hear the ringing. What should I do?